Everyone these days relies on their vehicle. So, it’s no surprise that the time needed for repairs is a big concern for car owners. In fact, we get a lot of questions about how long repairs will take and when their car will be ready.
To demystify the process, we created a handy graphic that explains all the different steps involved in collision repair. It takes time to guarantee superior quality repairs, but we always try to get our customers safely back on the road as soon as possible.
Here’s how we do it at Badell’s…
8 Steps to Great Collision Repair
1. After an Accident
- The car is thoroughly inspected following a collision.
- A preliminary estimate of damage is prepared and sent to the customer.
- Car owner authorizes the shop to process insurance claims and start repairs.
- We contact the insurance company and start the claims process.
- We can arrange for a temporary rental vehicle.
2. Parts Delivery
- Parts are ordered. Badell’s negotiates with insurance companies to get OEM parts whenever possible.
- The car is disassembled and inspected for any hidden damage.
- We send a request to the insurance company for any necessary supplements and work with them to get it approved.
- Additional parts are ordered and delivered.
3. Car Repair
- We keep our customers updated about the repairs required, charges, insurance coverage, and expected delivery date.
- Our skilled technicians carry out the necessary structural and body repairs.
- When painting is required, we first prime the car body and seal it with a chip guard and rust protection coating.
- The car is washed and chemically cleaned before paint refinishing.
- We follow a multi-step refinishing process using only the highest quality car paint. Then, it is baked to factory standards.
- Our crew buffs the paint finish to give it that “like new” shine.
- The parts and body panels are reassembled.
- Technicians then perform a wheel alignment and detailing.
6. Badell’s Top-Quality Assurance
- The parts, repair, assembly and painting are all inspected to ensure it meets our high quality standards.
- The vehicle is road tested and undergoes a final delivery inspection by management.
7. Timely Delivery
- We aim to get our customers back on the road as soon as possible.
- Once the repairs pass our quality inspection, we contact customers to arrange for pick-up.
8. Lifetime Warranty
Badell’s Collision provides a lifetime warranty for all our work, including car painting, repairs, and replacements. This is an important part of our ongoing customer care process.
Find out why it’s better to choose a Local, Family-Owned Body Shop.
Customer Satisfaction Is Our Top Concern
At Badell’s Collision, our goal is to ensure optimal quality repairs in the shortest time possible. By doing the job right the first time, we believe that it saves our customers time and headaches in the long run. We are serious about great customer service and high satisfaction. Request a quote from Badell’s in Aston and Malvern, Pennsylvania, for auto body repair, dent repair, glass repair, and painting services through our online form.