GEICO ARX Authorization Form
I authorize Badell’s Collision to perform any teardown necessary, and to repair my vehicle under the
referenced GEICO Claim Number above, unless it is deemed a total loss.
I further represent that:
1) I am the lawful owner of the referenced vehicle and or have the legal authority to obligate myself
and the owner(s) for the repairs described in any written or oral estimate conveyed or received from the
repair shop and or the insurance company representative.
2) This authorization includes but is not limited to any supplements and or adjustments to the original
estimate. I hereby authorize the insurance company to tender payments directly to the repair shop on
my behalf for the repairs associated with the above referenced claim number.
3) During the course of the repair, I understand and hereby grant my permission for the repair shop
employees and subcontractors to operate the above-described vehicle on the street or highways for
testing, inspection and for any other necessary and proper purpose required for quality assurance
associated with the repair of my vehicle.
4) No vehicle will be released until payment is made in full. Any deductible and/or insurance check
and/or proof of loss must be received by the shop before the vehicle will be released. I understand
payment in full is required prior to the release of my vehicle.
5) The shop does not guarantee a completion date and shall not be liable for any damages, claims or
causes of action whatsoever, including but not limited to reimbursement of transportation costs, rental
vehicles or damages caused by delayed completion dates for any reason including an act of God, strike,
unexpected illness or unexpected shortage or labor or parts.