Why Work With Badell’s Collision?
- A great working environment with an industry leading company in collision repair
- Continued education for our technicians including I-CAR and ASE and PPG certifications
- Full Benefits, 401K Plan, Vacation
- Air Conditioned Facilities
- Much More!
Badell’s Collision has been in business for over 25 years and we have proven that quality workmanship and excellent customer service leads to satisfied customers and a growing business. Come work for a leader in the Auto Body industry.
Are you an experienced, hard working team player looking to work for an employer who acknowledges your efforts? Badell’s Collision is looking for you! We have openings in both our Malvern and Aston locations. A minimum of 5 years experience necessary and experience with high volume preferred.
We offer competitive pay and a complete benefit package including: United Health care, 401k, supplemental insurance (STD, Life, Accident, Cancer and Critical Illness polices). We support our team with in house ICAR training and personal enrichment programs to ensure the ongoing development of our employees.
Please fill out the fields below and upload a current resume
Auto Body Repair Technician
Badell’s Collision is currently looking for an A- Tech Body Technician.
Badell’s Collision is a state of the art automotive repair facility conveniently located just minutes off of I-95 on Route 322 in Aston, Pa. This 14,000 square foot facility is owned and operated by Brandon Badel who prides himself on complete customer loyalty and satisfaction.
Badell’s Collision is equipped to repair vehicles from start to finish. A Chief computerized laser measuring system is utilized to guarantee uni-body and frame structures are brought back to manufactures specifications. Factory matched spot welds are reproduced using either our Pro-Spot PR2000 or I4 machines. Dent repairs are handled utilizing a flat liner. To produce a high quality finish, Badell’s Collision uses downdraft spray booth technology and PPG Water based refinishes. A computerized mixing system is utilized to ensure excellent color match. In-house alignment capabilities are provided by a Hunter Alignment Machine.
Customers are assured peace of mind by our lifetime guarantee.
A Tech Body Technician will:
- Provide their own tools
- Work well in a production team environment
- Assist estimators in repair decisions
- Perform uni-body alignment
- Perform body repairs
- Perform bumper repairs
- Pre- fit sheet metal parts for paint
- Assist in process development and continuous process improvement
- 5yrs. of collision repair experience
- I-Car training preferred
- Valid driver’s license required
- Work hours will be Monday thru Friday 7:50am to 4:30pm with lunch at noon.
- Technicians are paid hourly and wages are based on experience and are very competitive.
- Health benefits are available as well and IRA retirement plans.