Badell’s Collision of Aston, Pa. looking for an experienced Disassembly/Assembly technician capable of working in a Team Environment. Must have necessary tools and a cart. Looking for a dedicated employee that is seeking a long term commitment. Salary and benefits package will be based on experience.
A Disassembly/Assembly Technician will:
- Provide their own tools
- Work well in a production team environment
- Assist estimators in repair decisions
- Remove and catalogue damaged and undamaged parts in a systematic process
- Log out hardware necessary for the assembly process
- Organize parts carts for parts replacement part verification and assembly of vehicle
- Assemble vehicles in a systematic process
- Have mechanical knowledge of vehicle plumbing (Air conditioning and engine cooling systems)
- Mechanical knowledge of vehicle suspension and wheel alignments preferred
- Assist in process development and continuous process improvement
- 3yrs. of collision repair experience
- I-Car training preferred
- Valid driver’s license required
- Work hours will be Monday thru Friday 7:50am to 4:30pm with lunch at noon.
- Technicians are paid hourly and wages are based on experience and are very competitive.
- Health benefits are available as well and IRA retirement plans.
Please fill out the fields below and upload a current resume
I will recommend them 100% every time!!
"Excellent service, they kept me informed all throughout the project, had it ready ahead of schedule and gave us the car back beautifully detailed inside and out! I will recommend them 100% every time!! I hope I don’t need it again but if i ever do, they will always be our choice!!"
Repair Service you can Trust. Guaranteed.
We proudly stand behind every repair job we complete. That's why every customer of Badell's Collision receives a Lifetime Guarantee for as long as they own their vehicle.Schedule Appointment