Badell’s Collision of Aston, Pa. looking for an experienced Disassembly/Assembly technician capable of working in a Team Environment. Must have necessary tools and a cart. Looking for a dedicated employee that is seeking a long term commitment. Salary and benefits package will be based on experience.
A Disassembly/Assembly Technician will:
- Provide their own tools
- Work well in a production team environment
- Assist estimators in repair decisions
- Remove and catalogue damaged and undamaged parts in a systematic process
- Log out hardware necessary for the assembly process
- Organize parts carts for parts replacement part verification and assembly of vehicle
- Assemble vehicles in a systematic process
- Have mechanical knowledge of vehicle plumbing (Air conditioning and engine cooling systems)
- Mechanical knowledge of vehicle suspension and wheel alignments preferred
- Assist in process development and continuous process improvement
- 3yrs. of collision repair experience
- I-Car training preferred
- Valid driver’s license required
- Work hours will be Monday thru Friday 7:50am to 4:30pm with lunch at noon.
- Technicians are paid hourly and wages are based on experience and are very competitive.
- Health benefits are available as well and IRA retirement plans.
Please fill out the fields below and upload a current resume
Repair Service you can Trust. Guaranteed.
We proudly stand behind every repair job we complete. That's why every customer of Badell's Collision receives a Lifetime Guarantee for as long as they own their vehicle.Schedule Appointment